Millennial College Graduates Are Your Organization’s Future
Accelerated New Hire Integration® is our unique hiring and talent acquisition, development, and retention program developed specifically for college graduates transitioning into their first job. It is a strategy for generating a sustainable STEM workforce pipeline. This program is a proactive investment with a high rate of return for the future of your organization and the bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD level college graduate you hire.
Engagement of new employees in the first six months of employment is critical for retention and optimal performance. During this time, career and lifestyle management consulting and coaching — an employee benefit vs. a remedial or punitive measure — provides employers with the pivotal opportunity to develop employees who take ownership of their careers and professional progress. This is a particularly attractive employee benefit for Millennials, who crave mentoring for support in creating purpose and gaining autonomy and mastery, and are disconnected and impaired without it.
Services for New Employees
Through our Accelerated New Hire Integration® program, our consulting and coaching services include:
- Development of leaders who exhibit responsibility, accountability, self-regulation, and self-efficacy.
- One-on-one and group coaching to support recruiting and retention of women scientists, engineers, and technicians.
- Career ownership and management plans that integrate passions, interests, values, and professional possibilities with organizational mission and workforce requirements.
- Enhanced employee commitment, morale, and performance at all staff levels.
- Community building with colleagues, clients, customers, and patients.
- Reduced recruiting, training, termination, and rehiring costs.
- Preservation of intellectual property and institutional knowledge.
- Protection of client and investor goodwill.