How We Can Help You Create & Sustain Your STEM Workforce Pipeline
At ValiantLane we provide start-up and established organizations with the advantage of being supported in their business planning, strategic hiring and resource management needs by a uniquely qualified and effective workforce capability and capacity builder. Our Founder and President, Valerie A. Lane, is a consulting scientist and business coach whose background includes more than 25 years combined business and technical experience, including operations management. We understand and anticipate the:
- Interrelated impacts of organizational and individual career transitions from EDUCATION to that FIRST JOB as an entrepreneur or employee, moving into CAREER BUILDING, through GIVING BACK a mature career, and retirement into “what’s next.”
- Career–lifestyle perspectives and objectives of our multi-generational workforce, including integration of entry-level Millenials with experienced Baby Boomer and Gen X colleagues and supervisors.
To support Clients in creating, navigating, and maintaining their pipeline of STEM and STEM-related workers, we generate workforce sustainability through high ROI consulting, coaching, and resource management.
Consulting and Coaching
Our consulting and coaching are important accelerators for STEM worker engagement and performance that result in conservation of organizational resources. Click on the plus sign below for a list of suggestions where our consulting and coaching support provides high value.
Consulting and Coaching Services
- Strategic hiring, engagement and retention of STEM and STEM-related workers.
- Accelerated integration of new employees into organization’s mission and multi-generational culture.
- Performance expectations and fulfillment.
- Employee ownership of career development and management. This is particularly important for attracting, engaging, retaining, and managing Millenials.
- Professional growth, including technical and interpersonal development.
- Leadership, commitment, and performance from entry to senior management.
- Succession plans and exit strategies.
- Safety, compliance, and risk mitigation.
- Wellness and lifestyle management.
- Resume and CV Reviews for Potential New Hires.
- Informational Interviews of Prospective Employees.
- Prescreening of Applicant Qualifications, Confirmation of Work History, Education, and References.
- Coaching and Resume or CV Preparation for Exiting Employees.
- Exit Interviews and Reports For Management Feedback.